Bringing products to markets
I help you to fix your concepts, build and test the perfect prototype, collect funding and scale operations.
- Problem definition: Start with the end in mind. Which problem should be solved? Who’s got the problem?
- Business Model validation – strictly thesis-based: Does the idea fit the target group? Does the business model match the idea?
- Prototyping workshops for rapid development and validation of ideas.
Understanding problem and customers really well is imperative to a good solution. A product without validation beforehand will most likely fail or cause a lot of pain for a long time.
- UX: Definition of a minimum viable product for which people are willing to pay money.
- Engineering: Development of the prototype / minimum viable product. Technically this is possible in a number of areas: Cloud / Serverless Service, Homepages, Web Apps, Mobile Apps, Chatbots, Alexa Skills, CLI, ..
- Testing: Running of testing sessions with real humans – because this is the only way to understand the customer as well as the very own business model.
A prototype costs only a 4 digit amount of money and helps in all cases to validate business models and in most cases to collect seed round financing.
- Develop a technical vision for the company for a suitable and sustainable architecture.
- Represent the technical vision of the company to its shareholders and investors.
- Staffing and scaling of engineering and product after a successful funding round.
- Regular Product prioritization to eliminate bullshit bingos by working strictly thesis / proof driven
- Foster engineering culture by focussing on agile process for shipping and quality.
- Coaching existing developers to fit into their new leadership roles.
- Boost Engineering tooling – by introducing or improving continuous integration and continuous delivery tooling.
- Building high performance organisations through inclusivity and diversity.
Coaching leadership what it means to run a tech company and coaching techies into leadership role bridges the gap from start up to scale up while not losing momentum.
Models of collaboration
Per project basis
We work together on a per project basis for one or more of the services offered.
We regularly work together for a long time span on a retainer basis, while focussing on the areas where we generate the most business value in your current situation.
We define your problems by means of order clarification and carry out a solution together.
A share of the company in exchange for permanent technical sparring for free and a reduced daily rate for operational services.
Good software is always used but never finished.
The goal is to always build the next v0.1. In software and in life. Zen philosophy puts it like: Nothing exists in its present form or color except in this moment. A beginners mind is free of any possessions, as it knows that all is in a state of fluid change.